2010年1月17日日曜日

The Winter Holidays


The winter holidays were began at December 23 the day of the Emperor's Birthday to January 5 . It was shorter than the spring holidays . This year's winter wasn't such cold as last year .


On winter holidays , I went to Fuji in which my sister lived . On a sunny day , I also went to the Mount Fuji and the Five Lakes of Mount Fuji . The scenery was so beautiful that I couldn't believe it was real . The blue sky , the high Fuji Mount , the white snow and the narrow mountain paths . We spended our time in the bosom of nature .


It was cold in winter but the open-air bath was so warm . About 5:00 'clock . I took a hot spring bath with my sister together . It was feeling so good .


This year was so cold but I feeled very warm in my heart !!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿