2010年1月16日土曜日

My Typical Day


Let me tell you about my typical day . I usually get up at 8 clock , except on Friday , Saturday and Sunday . On those days , I usually get up at 12 clock because I have no class .

On ordinary days I usually leave for school at 8:50 by bike . My school begins at 9:00 so I always late for school . I think I am very sorry to my teachers .

I learn business administration at school . And some other time I also like play computer and see movies on line . After do them , I watch newspaper when I finish having dineer .

At 9:00 clock , I am so tired and get home as soon as possible . But before I go to bed I always listen to the light music on radio . Because it is useful in getting rid of stress .

This is my typital day . My busy and interesting day !!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿