2010年1月15日金曜日

My Favorite Country

I would like to tell you about my favorite country . Apart from Japan.I like America best .
It is in the east from Japan and the distance is about 8400km.It will take about 12 hours to fly from Japan to America,I think. America is not far from Japan but also much large than Japan.
The area of America is 9.372.615km2 and the America's population is 314.659.000.

I like many cities in America. For example,San Francisco,Los Angeles,New Orleans,Chicago and so on . But I like New York and Washington D.C best . Because New York is a symbol of America and Washington D.C is the capital of America.

America is a English-speaking world . It is famous for its economy and armaments . The major industry is electrons . I like America's culture and business so much . But what a pity , I have never been to America . How I want to go to America before I ture to 26 years old .

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿